Our 'Tripe B' is a must this time of year or planning on travelling.
Have the mozzies got you again ? They love me hence why I formulated this 100% natural Bug Bite Balm to ease those horrid itches.
Sometimes it is hard to avoid bug bites in the middle of summer adventures, or even at the kiwi bbq social.
Our bug bite balm is a natural formulation designed to help relieve itching, inflammation, and assist with healing with a powerful blend of infused botanicals and essential oils.
It is eco-friendly in a glass pot, making for easy transport and application while on-the-go.
(Pop in a zip lock bag when travelling aboard)
There maybe some calendula petals in the balm as I infuse our petals.
Directions: Apply directly onto any bug bites 2-3 times a day or as often as needed to soothe irritation.
Skin patch test first External use only
Size: available in a 70ml glass jar - net weight 52 grams
Ingredients: Organic Coconut oil, Shea butter, NZ Beeswax, Calendula oil, Lemon essential oil, Orange essential oil, Tea tree essential oil, Rosemary essential oil
- Calendula oil: A powerful anti-inflammatory that’s been used for centuries for its healing properties.
- Shea butter: Contains skin-loving vitamin A and E, which may help soothe and calm bites.
- Beeswax: Contains healing and moisturising qualities, and creates a protective, breathable barrier over skin, helping the bug bite balm to stay on for longer.
- Rosemary oil: Eases redness and may help to calm angry-red bites.
- Tea tree oil:Contains antibacterial and antifungal properties to help prevent those bug bites from becoming infected.
- lemon essential oil:Contains insect-repelling properties and is a natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, which can help to soothe bites and reduce the chance of infection.